Sunday, October 26, 2008

Tag Game

Got tagged by Mich Quah... When she's not eating, she's tagging -____-

1. What’s your ambition?
Hmm... To own my own events company and a cafe/pub for PLU. Am I dreaming too much? XD

2. Who is more important to you? Friends or boy/girlfriend?
Very tough choice. I try to make a balance.

3. How often do you think of committing suicide?
Too often? =P

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
Can one ever have ENOUGH confidence?

5. How many babies you want?
2. A boy and a girl. Yea, I can be rather conservative at times...

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
I do.

7. What is your goal for this year?
Find a better job and improve my guitar skills. Currently still at square one though =.=

8. Do you believe in eternity love?
Yes. But that doesn't mean you'll be with the person forever.

9. Do you enjoy traveling? *yes i know this quest is nothing got to do with Love*
Travelling for holidays is good. Travelling when you HAVE to... sucks the life out of me.

10.What feeling do you love most?
To crawl into bed with my girl after a fucked up day knowing the day was worth it because of her.

11. What is your bad habit?
Erm... I'm very messy and lazy? XD

12. Is there anything you wanna tell the ppl who hates you?
"Oh wow, I'm significant enough for you to hate?"

13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Every single one. Except for those who take me forgranted.

14. If you were given one wish, what would you wish for?
That I was never born.

15. What do you crave for the most currently?
Japanese food.

16. Who do you think is hotter, Chace Crawford or Kevin Peaker?
Who????

17. Describe the person who tagged you in 7 words.
She likes to MAKAN alot alot ALOT!!!!!

18.What have you done to yourself make yourself happy?
Choosing to be with people who make me happy :)

9. What will u become in another 10 years to come?
Hopefully I'll be successful in my career and have a wonderful family whom I'll spoil rotten? XD

20. What is ur lucky number?
Lucky number? No idea... Favourite number is 7 though :)

Instructions

Remove one question from above and add in your personal question.

Make a total of 20 questions and tag 8 people.
List them out at the end of the post.

Notify them in their cbox that they've been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

Don't think I wanna tag anyone. But if anyone's free then you can do it :)

3 comments:

aL said...

whoa your #10.. is that a pick up? lol xD

Ryudiculous said...

...
aLi, i really got no counter-attack for that statement... -_____-

oh wait, i do!

*ahem*

LAME!

vingie.com said...

hrmm. no 10 caught my attention too.. why ahhhhh...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...