Wednesday, October 22, 2008

of meanings and the world.

A friend once told me that "Although something may mean the world to you, it could be nothing for them".

I really do believe that.

There are a few things that happened to me which I wouldn't trade for the world. Even if it was a mistake, I would do it all over again if given the chance.

This post is for Chloe & Nic.

For the following:


Look at Nic's face! That's why you're the photographer and not the model!
Kakakakaka...


Thank you.

Really.

You may think it was nothing. You may think you were just planning a small surprise for me. That it was normal.

To me, it meant so much more.

It put a smile on my face while I was flying back to Perth (trust me, the flights were horrible...) and yet I felt contented.

It made me happy =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...